On August 28th, the event "Argentine Day" took place. The event was dedicated to the promotion of Argentine products in Norway. Among said products we can list meat, wild prawns, wines, beer, onions and different regional products such as yerba mate, drinks made from yerba, alfajores, dulce de leche, cookies, etc. Also we promoted Argentina as a tourist destination with the support of Norwegian Airlines.
Different importers had stands at their disposal to present their products and so that the public could taste them. Different dishes of the national cuisine were prepared based on the mentioned ingredients.
On this occasion, the invitation was targeted to representatives of supermarket chains, wholesale distributors, and retailers, wine importers, hotel and restaurant representatives, catering companies, fruit and vegetable importers, specialized press and bloggers, and to all those that allow us to make known our high-quality products in the Norwegian market.
The Embassy of the Argentine Republic wishes to thank the support provided by AAICI in this important project, and even more to all the participating sponsors, without whose generous contribution this event would not have been possible.
As a recognition, we detail the participants and the products offered:
• Vinestor / Bodega Catena Zapata: Catena Chardonnay 2017; Catena Alta Chardonnay 2016 ; Alamos Malbec Orgánico 2018; Alamos Malbec.
• Great Grape / Bodega Atamisque: Catalpa Chardonnay; Catalpa Malbec; Serbal Cabernet Franc; Serbal Pinot Noir.
• Palmer Group / Bodega Chacra: Barda Pinot Noir; Sin Azufre Pinot Noir; Mainque Chardonnay; Chacra Chardonnay.
• VCT Norway / Trivento: Trivento Golden Reserve Malbec 2016; Trivento Golden Reserve Black Series Malbec 2017; Trivento Lejanamente Juntos 2015 (Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon & Cabernet Franc); Trivento Eolo Malbec 2016.
• Salud AS / Quilmes: Cerveza Quilmes (beer)
• Wulff & Co / Frigorífico Rafaelo Alimentos S. A. (carne/meat); Chatka Selection, Wild Argentinean Red Shrimp (langostinos argentinos).
• Yerba Mate AS: Taragui; La Merced; Kraus; Guayaki.
• Caminito Import: Dulce de membrillo (Quince); Dulce de Batata con chocolate y con vainilla; polenta Doña Petrona; Mantecol (semi-soft nougat made from peanut butter); bizcochos "9 de oro" (dulces); bizcochos Don Satur (salados); galletitas de salvado Hogareñas; galletitas de chocolate Chocolinas; Dulce de Leche: Chimbote; Mardel, Conaprole y Havanna; Yerba Mate: Canarias y "edición especial"; Taragüi; Kraus orgánica y silvestre; CBSe Silueta Naranja, Hierbas Serranas y Guarana; Cruz de Malta: Té verde, Manzanilla; Unión: Suave Original; Pipore; Nobleza Gaucha; Amanda Naranja; Tradicional, Despalada, Limón y Hierbas; La Tranquera and Rosamonte.